Dr. Novack’s article on pharmacological prophylaxis of myopia was published in a special issue of Eye and Contact Lens. This issue (Volume 44 / Issue Number 4, July 2018) features articles on Myopia Control: Current thoughts and future research. It was edited by Drs. Penny A. Asbell and Kazuo Tsubota. The publication is based upon a symposium held in November 2017 in Tokyo at Keio University. The issue includes authors from a wide variety of perspectives. All agree – myopia is an epidemic that will continue to take medical resources to deal with the increasing number of affected patients worldwide.
- PharmaLogic work contributes to glaucoma therapeutics
- UCSC Foundation honors Gary Novack
- Paper published in American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Dr. Novack presents ophthalmology research at University of Wisconsin
- University of California Library and Elsevier Continue to Disagree
- NDA Partners Featured in Article on Growth of Pharma Disruptors