Dr. Novack is giving a number of presentations at the upcoming American Academy of Ophthalmology annual meeting in New Orleans. On 9 November, he will chair a breakfast session at [email protected]. On 11 November, he will be presenting “New Molecules in Clinical Development” at the Glaucoma sub-specialty day. On 14 November, he will be presenting a talk on “Newly FDA-approved drugs and new drugs in clinical trials” in a glaucoma meeting sponsored by Prevent Blindness America. Also on 14 November, he will be part of a group of distinguished faculty teaching a course on “Empowering glaucoma patients to take better care of themselves”.
- Paper published in American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Dr. Novack presents ophthalmology research at University of Wisconsin
- University of California Library and Elsevier Continue to Disagree
- NDA Partners Featured in Article on Growth of Pharma Disruptors
- Predatory journals – just say no!
- Sonoma Eye – Dr. Novack chair symposium on research and outcomes