In a recent editorial in EyeNet on the importance of collaboration in successful research, past-president of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Ruth Williams, M.D. cites Dr. Novack. Dr. Novack stated “…You cannot be successful unless you realize that you do NOT know everything”. Further she states that “…major breakthroughs usually require a multi-disciplinary approach, ophthalmic researcher must recognize and woo individuals who may not currently be working on vision research”. A prime example of this is the Glaucoma Research Foundation’s “Catalyst for a Cure”.
- Paper published in American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Dr. Novack presents ophthalmology research at University of Wisconsin
- University of California Library and Elsevier Continue to Disagree
- NDA Partners Featured in Article on Growth of Pharma Disruptors
- Predatory journals – just say no!
- Sonoma Eye – Dr. Novack chair symposium on research and outcomes