Dr. Novack was selected as a member of the Glaucoma Research Society, a public interest, nonprofit scientific association of outstanding glaucoma researchers. The society provides a forum to discuss and stimulate compelling research to prevent glaucoma-related disability worldwide; the organization consists of fewer than 100 scientists whose investigations lead the field of glaucoma.
- University of California Library and Elsevier Continue to Disagree
- NDA Partners Featured in Article on Growth of Pharma Disruptors
- Predatory journals – just say no!
- Sonoma Eye – Dr. Novack chair symposium on research and outcomes
- Pinterest takes a move AGAINST anti-science movement.
- U.S. FDA strengthens regulation of dietary supplements