The Dry Eye Workshop II (DEWS II) report, sponsored by the Tear Film and Ocular Surface Society, has now been published in the July 2017 issue of The Ocular Surface. There is an introduction, and 10 sub-committee reports, including the Clinical Trials and Regulatory Sub-Committee report of which Dr. Novack was the chair. This represents over 2 years work by 125+ worldwide researchers and clinicians. It supplants the 2007 report with the latest review of Dry Eye research. #TFOSDEWSII @aao_ophth
- University of California Library and Elsevier Continue to Disagree
- NDA Partners Featured in Article on Growth of Pharma Disruptors
- Predatory journals – just say no!
- Sonoma Eye – Dr. Novack chair symposium on research and outcomes
- Pinterest takes a move AGAINST anti-science movement.
- U.S. FDA strengthens regulation of dietary supplements