in 2016, the European Medicines Agency Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) recommended 81 medicines for marketing authorization. Of these 27 were “new active substances” and 17 had an orphan designation. There were 2 negative opinions, which later went on to receive a positive opinion. None of the approvals were for ophthalmic products.
- University of California Library and Elsevier Continue to Disagree
- NDA Partners Featured in Article on Growth of Pharma Disruptors
- Predatory journals – just say no!
- Sonoma Eye – Dr. Novack chair symposium on research and outcomes
- Pinterest takes a move AGAINST anti-science movement.
- U.S. FDA strengthens regulation of dietary supplements