Dr. Novack provided an update on novel therapies in pharmacotherapies in Ophthalmology Times. He reviews treatments in all phases of clinical development, and those recently approved. This is from anterior (dry eye, glaucoma) to posterior (wet AMD, etc).
- The role of compounding pharmacies for topical ocular medications
- NDA Partners Quantitative Drug Development Strategies Practice
- FDA remains open during government shutdown of January 2018
- FDA Drug Approvals for 2017
- Myopia Society Meeting in Japan
- RxSight™ gains FDA approval for Light Adjustable Lens