Dr. Gary Novack was quoted in an article on ophthalmic drug delivery in the May 2018 issue of ASCRS‘s EyeWorld. Dr. Novack pointed out “…In considering what molecules might be most likely to succeed in a sustained delivery approach…this depends on the type of delivery system. If it’s a zero order, i.e., constant delivery with respect to time system, a molecule like brimonidine or timolol is most appropriate,” … “If it’s a pulsatile, i.e., peaks and troughs system, a molecule like the prostaglandins is the better choice.” Dr. Novack has published several articles on issues in ophthalmic drug delivery, and worked on a number of successful products in this area.
- Dr. Novack honored
- Myopia prevention journal issue
- Ophthalmic Drug Delivery – Dr. Novack quoted in EyeWorld
- Dr. Gary Novack receives ARVO Drug Development Award
- University of California, Davis School of Veterinary Medicine Ophthalmology Grand Rounds
- Sonoma Eye 2018 – Foster Ophthalmic Immunology Society