Dr. Gary Novack was quoted in an article on ophthalmic drug delivery in the May 2018 issue of ASCRS‘s EyeWorld. Dr. Novack pointed out “…In considering what molecules might be most likely to succeed in a sustained delivery approach…this depends on the type of delivery system. If it’s a zero order, i.e., constant delivery with respect to time system, a molecule like brimonidine or timolol is most appropriate,” … “If it’s a pulsatile, i.e., peaks and troughs system, a molecule like the prostaglandins is the better choice.” Dr. Novack has published several articles on issues in ophthalmic drug delivery, and worked on a number of successful products in this area.
- University of California Library and Elsevier Continue to Disagree
- NDA Partners Featured in Article on Growth of Pharma Disruptors
- Predatory journals – just say no!
- Sonoma Eye – Dr. Novack chair symposium on research and outcomes
- Pinterest takes a move AGAINST anti-science movement.
- U.S. FDA strengthens regulation of dietary supplements