Pinterest recently stated that “..it would no longer return any search results, including pins and boards, for terms related to vaccinations, whether in favor or against them.” The firm noticed the majority of shared images on their site cautioned people against vaccinations. As I wrote in an article in 2017, “Anti-Science in the 21st century”. we have a safe, effective, affordable prevention of a terrible disease. Use it!
- Dr. Novack presents ophthalmology research at University of Wisconsin
- University of California Library and Elsevier Continue to Disagree
- NDA Partners Featured in Article on Growth of Pharma Disruptors
- Predatory journals – just say no!
- Sonoma Eye – Dr. Novack chair symposium on research and outcomes
- Pinterest takes a move AGAINST anti-science movement.