There’s a lot of talk and confusion of the issues involved in the role of compounding pharmacies for topical ocular medications (eyedrops). Please see this interview in EyeWorld in which I am interviewed about regulatory issues. I address the special role which compounding pharmacies have played in the therapeutic process as physicians tailor therapies to individual patients. At the same time, I discuss the issues in the use of compounding pharmacies for larger populations crossing state lines.
- Ophthalmic Drug Delivery – Dr. Novack quoted in EyeWorld
- Dr. Gary Novack receives ARVO Drug Development Award
- University of California, Davis School of Veterinary Medicine Ophthalmology Grand Rounds
- Sonoma Eye 2018 – Foster Ophthalmic Immunology Society
- UC Davis Library Leadership Board
- FDA Commissioner cites “Kabuki drug-pricing constraints”