There’s a lot of talk and confusion of the issues involved in the role of compounding pharmacies for topical ocular medications (eyedrops). Please see this interview in EyeWorld in which I am interviewed about regulatory issues. I address the special role which compounding pharmacies have played in the therapeutic process as physicians tailor therapies to individual patients. At the same time, I discuss the issues in the use of compounding pharmacies for larger populations crossing state lines.
- UC Davis Library Leadership Board
- FDA Commissioner cites “Kabuki drug-pricing constraints”
- The role of compounding pharmacies for topical ocular medications
- NDA Partners Quantitative Drug Development Strategies Practice
- FDA remains open during government shutdown of January 2018
- FDA Drug Approvals for 2017