RxSight, gained US FDA approved for a new type of Intraocular Lens for use after cataract surgery. It can be adjusted AFTER implantation in a patient. I was a founder of this firm which came out of University of California San Francisco (Dan Schwartz, M.D.) (originally named Calhoun Vision) many years ago.
- Dr. Novack presents ophthalmology research at University of Wisconsin
- University of California Library and Elsevier Continue to Disagree
- NDA Partners Featured in Article on Growth of Pharma Disruptors
- Predatory journals – just say no!
- Sonoma Eye – Dr. Novack chair symposium on research and outcomes
- Pinterest takes a move AGAINST anti-science movement.